Oprah said that "our spirits matched". I believe life is an adventure and I'm sharing mine with you. Dr. Harry Cohen described me as a "mono maniac on a mission", My blog is a journal of my thoughts and emotions. Along the way, I will introduce you to people who are a part of my life from my past to the present and we will laugh and cry together. I will surprise you with ordinary people and celebrity interviews. ENJOY. If you want something to happen, SPEAK LIFE to it.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Pastor Minnie Hawthorne on Good Morning Texas, please listen & enjoy


this is an audio post - click to playAuthor Minnie Hawthorne' Ewing, appeared on GMT,. Amy Vanderoef did a wonderful job interviewing her regarding the newly released book " Dear God, Letters to God" book. To purchase your book visit www.authorhouse.com or www.amazon.com . The book also has a place for readers to begin to journals of their own letters to God. Get your book today and then tell me what you think. Minnie is the founder of a charity called The Touch Ministry. For additional information log on to www.thetouchministry.com you'll see how her organization is changing lives in the community.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home