Oprah said that "our spirits matched". I believe life is an adventure and I'm sharing mine with you. Dr. Harry Cohen described me as a "mono maniac on a mission", My blog is a journal of my thoughts and emotions. Along the way, I will introduce you to people who are a part of my life from my past to the present and we will laugh and cry together. I will surprise you with ordinary people and celebrity interviews. ENJOY. If you want something to happen, SPEAK LIFE to it.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Did you save money today? The Sisters of Savings will appear on Good Morning Texas Thursday to show you how..

My first receipt was for $209.94, I spent $ 21.40! That's 89.9% savings! Check out the photos for yourself. Looks like I will be able to clean house for one year without buying any more cleaning products. I will smell good and fresh while cleaning the house with all of the Oil of Olay soap products and should I decide to take a break I can color pictures for my friends with my 25 boxes of crayola markers. At the second store the total was 95.21 and I spent $7.03 that was a 92.7% savings. The final store was $123.23 I spent $6.40 any questions???? And yes, I will be donating some of these products to my favorite charity www.thetouchministry.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home