Oprah said that "our spirits matched". I believe life is an adventure and I'm sharing mine with you. Dr. Harry Cohen described me as a "mono maniac on a mission", My blog is a journal of my thoughts and emotions. Along the way, I will introduce you to people who are a part of my life from my past to the present and we will laugh and cry together. I will surprise you with ordinary people and celebrity interviews. ENJOY. If you want something to happen, SPEAK LIFE to it.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

MON-The Gazette

http://www.monthegazette.com/ Did I mention that I am the publicist for MON The Gazette newspaper? Here is a link to the newspapers website, contact me if you have an interesting story or idea to share. You can email me at theplaintruth@msn.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home