Oprah said that "our spirits matched". I believe life is an adventure and I'm sharing mine with you. Dr. Harry Cohen described me as a "mono maniac on a mission", My blog is a journal of my thoughts and emotions. Along the way, I will introduce you to people who are a part of my life from my past to the present and we will laugh and cry together. I will surprise you with ordinary people and celebrity interviews. ENJOY. If you want something to happen, SPEAK LIFE to it.

Friday, July 06, 2007

What a BURGER!

My brother created the most delicious burger tonight. I am so full. He is entering the recipe into a contest and I know he will win. He deserves it.
I am so proud of him. Tomorrow I will be have a safety event for kids at an automobile dealership. I will tell you about it tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home